TS navigator bar

On buggies, snowboards, skis, etc.

TS navigator bar

Postby alcazar » February 20th, 2017, 7:57 pm

HI,
Someone could explain please, why, my TS Nav bar , goes into tangles when I release the safety, the bar does not goes any higher (because of the tangles formed by the lines)and doesn't let the kite flatter properly.

is therer any rimedy in order to stop the lines tangling and preventing the bar to slide fully,once the safety is activated
alcazar

Re: TS navigator bar

Postby alcazar » February 21st, 2017, 6:59 pm

What I'm talking about is in an emergency, when you do need to release the safety... :o
as CTB method is fine when everything is under control, and you have time to grab the Os handles, but when you desperatly need to pull the safety, than when(sometimes) the bar gets tangled into the lines , and does not let the kite flag out..
I'm looking for a remedy ASAP:: :oops:
Thank you .
alcazar

Postby CTB » March 16th, 2017, 11:23 pm

it happens when you do loads of rotations and the line that has the 5th line on it gets twisted. a solution is to disconnect the 5th line then get the twists out of the main line then reattach the 5th. or while flying the kite, undo the 5th line from the chicken loop and let it dangle freely to get any twists out of it then thread it back through the chicken loop. it helps if you have someone to help you with this.
CTB

Postby alcazar » March 23rd, 2017, 6:36 am

perfect, done it , works fine . thankyou.
alcazar

Return to On the Land