For Sale: 12m and 15m Synergys

You have gear for Sale, You are looking for gear... This is the place to post

For Sale: 12m and 15m Synergys

Postby TallPaul Thompson » July 17th, 2010, 7:31 am

I have for sale my Peter Lynn Synergys in 12m and 15m flavours.
Both kites have been unused for over a year due to college and the newer Chargers.
More than welcome to try before you buy if you live or visit around North Wales otherwise will pay half reasonable postage costs.
PM me if you want any further information or have any questions.

Peter Lynn 12m Synergy + Peter Lynn 50cm Zero 4 Control Bar and 27m Peter Lynn Lines = 450 UK Pounds
This one is a minter having only been flown a handful of times since brand new. Condition is excellent. No repairs or damages whatsoever. Never been in the sea.
The Zero 4 bar has a PU tube covering the depower-rope (my mod, you can remove if you want) and very little wear and tear all over, she's a stunner.
Spars are all perfect, non-fluffy velcro, comes with PL strap, snow/sand bag, PL DVD and the main bag's zips, buckles, straps and functions are all 100% sound.

Peter Lynn 15m Synergy (currently kite only) = 400 UK Pounds
This is my second 15m Synergy having been replaced around the time the Scorpions were released and again not flown for over a year. The condition is more used than the 12m but certainly not abused in any way with no repairs or faults to the kite. This kite has never been dunked in the sea and I've never even let a muppet touch it let alone fly it!
The spars are in good condition although I have made a new section (with brand new PL spare spars) due to a seized joint (see pics) rather than leave it welded stuck. It weirdly welded tight despite the absolute minimum of aluminium corrosion but I used to leave the kites ready to go with their spars already in. The spars collapse with the elastic, they are both exactly the right length, work 100% and wasn't worth mentioning as a fault really.
The spar pockets and velcro is in very good condition as I rarely completly packed her down compact.
I should be able to find a PL DVD if you need one, I just have not got one to hand without hunting. There is a sand/snow bag and the Peter Lynn kite strap.
The main bag is all good with all the zips, buckles and straps being fault free.

I do have a Peter Lynn 60cm Zero 7 bar and 27m Peter Lynn lines I used with this sized kite but the depower-rope hole is a bit worn out and the recently sent new replacement bar turns out to be a 50cm, not a 60cm. I will try and sort this if anyone is interested in a 'ready-to-fly' package for 450 UK Pounds.

TallPaul Thompson

Re: For Sale: 12m and 15m Synergys

Postby TallPaul Thompson » July 18th, 2010, 3:29 pm

The 12m is currently undertaking adoption formalities and therefore likely to be sold.
TallPaul Thompson

Postby Albatross Mark » October 23rd, 2010, 5:47 am

How much in US dollars for 15m Synergy KO? A Mark
Albatross is a huge seabird that soars the waves and winds of the high seas mostly in the roarimg 40's. Albatross Mark tries to mimmic this bird using the following kites: 8m Vortex,10m Venom,8m P3 FS,10m North Rebel ,10,12,15, 19m Psycho 4 FlySurfer
Albatross Mark

Postby Albatross Mark » October 31st, 2010, 12:56 am

Seems i really have trouble connecting with people on this and other sites.They say they have a kite for sale. I try to respond that i am interested in buying their kite and i wait and wait and then they say they are sold. WHY dont people put out their e-mail addresses and phone numbers?. I do ALL the time and it has not cost me a cent or inconvenienced me in ANY way. HELP! Almost home for 5 months to surf and kitesurf and i need more kites! mark_hoeppner@yahoo.com Kauai,Hawaii 808-634-6104 I am interested in 15m Synergy and Charger and 19m Charger Albatross Mark
Albatross is a huge seabird that soars the waves and winds of the high seas mostly in the roarimg 40's. Albatross Mark tries to mimmic this bird using the following kites: 8m Vortex,10m Venom,8m P3 FS,10m North Rebel ,10,12,15, 19m Psycho 4 FlySurfer
Albatross Mark

Return to Selling or Looking