Jumping over mates in the surf on a Venom 16m

Jumping over mates in the surf on a Venom 16m

Postby mathomm » December 9th, 2014, 12:44 am

Here's a video of me jumping over my mates in the surf on a peter lynn Venom 16m, at Lake Conjola NSW Australia.

https://vimeo.com/113656295 also on youtube seach for Lake Conjola Kite surfing

I could only jump coming towards the beach as the wind stopped near the beach due to trees. I didn't land that many as it was not my preferred jumping direction. It was filmed with a Gopro 4 Silver Chest mount and my mate in the surf also had a gopro hero 3. Anyway it will probably by the last time I will use this kite as I have just bought 2 new charger 2 12m and 15m. I am hoping they will jump much higher then the venom 16m, which floats well but you can not get that much hieght, I can always get higher on a even older 13m Guerilla when the wind is stronger.

Sometimes I feel this video is nearly as go as the promotional videos that peterlynn produced for the new charger 2, which is not that good, they need to watch some of the new inflatable promotional videos which are awesome. Lucky for peterlynn the inflatable I demo'd blow up, so I went back to arcs, but can not see why any one else would fly an arc with out previous experience, unless they do a lot of land board or snow kiting, which is the original reason I first purchases a Guerilla 13m 10 years ago, to kite in the snow in the Australia Backcountry. But now I have kids so pretty much only use the kites on the water
mathomm

Re: Jumping over mates in the surf on a Venom 16m

Postby k-hannibal » March 1st, 2015, 8:18 pm

very good video !
k-hannibal

Re: Jumping over mates in the surf on a Venom 16m

Postby tim » March 10th, 2015, 9:54 am

hey mathomm

thanks for this
air temp of 3 degrees C here
steady 27 knots, gusting to 32
decided to pass

blues sky and clear water
a real tonic for the troops

any more vids in the pipeline there bro?
tim

Return to Arc videos on the net